How Long Is The UCAT Test
How long does the UCAT test last?
The UCAT is 2 hours long, and once the UCAT test begins, there are no pauses or stops.
You have a one minute instruction screen before each section begins - please remember that this time is discarded if you skip this section - so remember to use this full minute to focus on what is coming up.
Each section has the following time limits:
- UCAT Verbal Reasoning - 21 minutes
- UCAT Decision Making - 31 minutes
- UCAT Quantitative Reasoning - 24 minutes
- UCAT Abstract Reasoning - 13 minutes
- UCAT Situational Judgement Test - 26 minutes
How long does your UCAT score last?
Your UCAT score lasts for one year, ie the application cycle in that year.
Unfortunately if you reapply the next year, you will need to resit the exam.
Maximise your chances of scoring well by contacting our team today
Want to find out more about the UCAT? Leave us a message!